tirsdag 16. april 2013

Sitting Tilda with Butterfly ♥

Hi there! Here comes a new card from me. 
It is with cute Sitting Tilda with Butterfly from the latest collection Once Upon a Time 2013.
♥♥♥
I went to a crop last weekend, called Strilascrappen, with my friends Audhild, Bente and Janne. 
A great place to meet fellow crafters and to chat and have fun:) And as you can imagine, I didn't manage to colour much. 
In two days, I coloured this image and one more.. 
I also got to say hello to sweet, wonderful Jill, my DT friend in Magnolia, which was actually one of the reason I went:)
She was busy with her popular Copic classes and working in the shop Kreativ Scrapping,
but still took the time to say hello. (And I got a bit "star-strucked"!!) I also got to meet her lovely friend Trine K, another super talented crafter!! They made my day!:) 
And they had both many of their stunning cards with them for us to study, wow!!
There were two shops present at the crop, and I got to shop some new things.
Like the new border punch from Martha Stewart which I have used here. 
And also the frame I have used behind Tilda.
I found them in the shop called Interiørgleder, which also was present at the crop.
They had some lovely things for the house, and I couldn't go home without an antique birdcage too... :)
But back to the card, Tilda is coloured with Distress Ink, and Markers. The round poststamp is from Magnolia, and the other one is from Kort & Godt.
The papers are from Maja Design and the beautiful Vintage Spring Basic Collection.
The flowers are from Petaloo, I am Roses, Kort & Godt and WOC. Flower berries from Magnolia.

Thank you so much for visiting my blog, 
and for the lovely comments you take the time to write to me ♥
I wish you a great Wednesday tomorrow!

11 kommentarer:

Cathy Lee sa...

WOW, fabulous artwork, Camilla. I love how you colored Tilda. Gorgeous design and love all the pretty butterflies.
Hugz,
Cathy Lee

Sharon sa...

I want this image - she is so cute. The papers, design and embellishments are all stunning.
Hugs Sharon. x

Christina C. sa...

This is priceless, Camilla.....outstanding design and coloring! Love, love this stunning work of art!

krafty-kutz sa...

Wow that is truly beautiful sweetie x

Marjolein sa...

Oh my!! Your card is gorgeous and sooo delicate. Love your colouring, it's so subtle.
Lovely lace too!
Hope your pregnancy is doing you good?
Wishing you all the best.
Bye from the Netherlands,

Marjolein

Tamara sa...

Oh, It's beautiful!!
Love the coloring, the papers, the design ... ;)
Hugs,
Tamara

Jill sa...

Åååå du er vel bare den søteste Camilla, får meg både til å nesten begynne å grine og rødme på samme tid ♥♥
For meg så var det akkurat det samme, så moro å møte deg og sniktitte på dine vakre kreasjoner. Jeg beundrer det du gjør, og hver gang du lager noe nytt blir jeg helt bergtatt ♥ Skulle ønske jeg hadde litt bedre tid, og det skal jeg virkelig forsøke å få til neste gang. Jeg grudde meg så mye til kursene mine, så jeg bablet vel helt uhemmet i vei, lol!
Uansett, fantastisk koselig å møte deg og jeg håper vi snart kan sees igjen.
Masse varme klemmer til deg fra Jill

Pona sa...

This card is gorgeous. Very soft colors and Tilda is cute.
Pona

DeeDee sa...

Wow Camilla... an other wonderful creation. I want to say it again and again... I LOVE YOUR CARDS!!!

Hugs,
Diana

Karen Elise sa...

Så fantastisk mye nydelig du lager! Fargeleggingen din er bare fantastisk, og så mange lekre detaljer du har på kreasjonene dine! Legger meg til som følger, for her vil jeg innom igjen!
Karen Elise :)

mru sa...

so cute and romantic :)