mandag 23. april 2012

Decorated flower jars

Hi! Today I will show you two jars I have decorated.
To organize my flowers I put them in jars from Ikea. But lately I have made a mess, and have mixed flowers in every jar. So now I will try to divide them by color. 
And today I will show you the two first I have made.
(Rosa-Pink and Blå-blue.)
I have used corrugated paper as a base, and then decorated the front, like a jam label:)
For both the jars I have used the lovely papers from the Ska vi ta en Fika Collection. 
Lets first take a closer look at the jar for my pink flowers.
Here I have used the beautiful pattern paper called Cheesecake.
Here are some closeups: the cute stamp is a mini stamp from Magnolia, called Cupido;)

For the blue one I have used the gorgeous paper called Blåbärsylt. I have used both sides of the paper on the label.
Also here I have used a mini stamp from Magnolia, Blueberry Tilda of course:) 
The letters are Thickers from American Crafts.
Thank you so much for visiting!

4 kommentarer:

Thea sa...

Wow beautiful jars and so much nice details! These are lovely presents to give away.

Hugs Thea

Nicola sa...

Wow, these labels are stunning, love the cute Tildas and the gorgeous details. Great use of corrugated card and fab designs too!
Hugs Nicola xxx

nicolet sa...

It´s lovely!!
Hugs nicolet

Tanya sa...

Love these ! Such a cute idea for storing flowers!