lørdag 27. august 2011

MDUC #111 ~ Texture

 This week at MDUC we want to see texture on you card!
Since I am behind with my Christmas cards for August I have done them in the last minute...
Go to Hjerteboden's Juleblogg to see more Christmas creations!
Here are the first of my two last, the other one will come in my blog tomorrow:)
The texture I have used on this card is Cheese cloth, ribbon, jute string and lace. 
I also got this silver twist from Magnolia when I visited the shop this summer,
fits Christmas cards perfect!
 For the big flower I have used a Poinsettia DooHickey dies from Magnolia.
If you see some white painting on some of the edges, it is painted on with some snow paint I found in a Panduro-shop.
I hope you like it and that I have inspired you to join us this week at 
The rest of my beautiful teamies have made some stunning creations for you as always. 
Pop over and have a look!
Have a wonderful evening:))
You make my day

Card Recipe:
StampsMagnolia.
Sentiment: Magnolia, Inkido (date stamp).
Papers: Maja Design, Panduro-Gothic text, Bazzill cardboard.
Tools: Big Shot: Magnolia, DooHickeys-Swirl, Poinsettia, vintage leaf. Sewing machine.
Embellishments: Pearls, doily, lace, charm, jute string, floss, cheese cloth, ribbon, silver twig, TH-Hinge Clips.
Other: Stickles-Star Dust, Snow Paint from Panduro. The paperedges are inked with Distress Ink, Walnut Stain.
Medium: Distress Ink, reinkers.
Colours: Vintage Photo, Tattered Rose, Antique Linen, Walnut Stain, Aged Mahogany, Black Soot, Dusty Concord.

1 kommentar:

yvon sa...

Wow Camilla, what a super gorgeous creation. I'm in love. It just looks so stunning. Love all the bits and peaces you put on it.
Hugs, Yvon