lørdag 11. juni 2011

Tilda with Ponytail ♥

It is time for a new and fun challenge at MDUC! 
And this time we want to see something that you have altered or recycled.
I have decorated this empty Prima-bottle,
 and filled it with chocolate hearts:)
I have used Tilda with Ponytail from Magnolia's Sweet Rainbow Collection 2011.
And coloured her with Distress Ink, reinkers.
She is put on addhesive foam.
I have also stamped on a beautiful text by Magnolia: "Just sittin' here thinking about you".
I wanted it to look a bit like a corset:)
The leaves and butterfly are made of Doo Hickey dies from Magnolia, and for the border I have used a punch from Martha Stewart.
Papers and butterflies are from Pion Design.
I hope you like it and that I have inspired you to join us this week at 
The rest of my teamies have made some stunning creations for you as always. 
Pop over and have a look!
Have a wonderful evening:))
♥You make my day♥

5 kommentarer:

Jill sa...

For en søt liten flaske!
Ble veldig fint å blande sommerfuglen fra die'en og de fra pion :)
Vakker fargelegging...helt supert
Klemmer
Jill

Louise sa...

Hej Camilla :)

Vilken otroligt vacker altrad flaska :) Tilda är så söt där hon sitter och funderar och så snyggt att göra etiketten som en flaska :)
Läckert!

Kram

Sandra sa...

What a great idea it looks very beautiful
Gr sandra

creacora sa...

this is so gorgeous love the great idea and your colouring gorgeous as ever !!

Hugs Cora

Mandy's Magnolia cards sa...

Beautiful Beautiful Beautiful!
what a great idea Camilla i love everything!
greetings, mandy