lørdag 8. januar 2011

Happy 18th Birthday little brother!:)

Here comes my first card for MDUC this year! Yes I will be joining the MDUC-DT in 2011 aswell! I am so happy about that!!:)
1. It is a wonderful bunch of ladies:))) 2. I love Australia 3. We make Magnolia Cards!!;)
I have coloured up Edwin from the newest Stamp Club Kit from Magnolia. He is so cute, and I love how he is dressed. The card is a birthday card for my brother who turnes 18 the 24th. I can't belive he is an adult soon, my handsome little baby-brother..;) The time flies!
Edwin is coloured with Distress Inks. The image is stamped with Archival Ink-Jet Black on Canson 300g paper.
Skin: Vintage Photo, Tattered Rose, Aged Mahogany
Hair: Antique Linen, Vintage Photo, Walnut Stain
West: Stormy Sky, Black Soot
Trousers: Weathered Wood, Black Soot
Tie: Black Soot
Shadows around the image: Antique Linen, Pumice Stone
To roughen up the card I have uset a Tim Holtz-ticket, Filmroll and Grungeboard stars which are painted with Crackle Paint-Picket Fence. On the edges of the image I have used a stamp from Stempelglede's Vintage Garden Collection. I have also used Liquid Pearls-White Opal for the white spots. For the border I have used a Martha Stewart punch. The number 18 is made with thickers from American Crafts. I have added a tag, and some coins hanging down. The crown is a silver-charm. The paper-edges are inked with Distress Ink-Walnut Stain, and sewed with my sewing machine. Yes, I almost forget..the paper are from Bo Bunny-Mama-Razzi Tabloid. They have some great maskuline papers!
I have made the card after a sketch by the talented Karen. After having a better look I think I missed the sketch a bit... Hope she will forgive me. There is no time to make a new card now!:)
I hope you like it and that I have inspired you to join us this week at Magnolia Down Under Challenge. The rest of my teamies have made some stunning creations for you as always. Pop over and have a look!
Thank you so much for visiting!! And have a wonderful evening:))
Photobucket

6 kommentarer:

Debbie Dolphin sa...

So Gorgeous Camilla as ALWAYS!!! I havent inked this one up yet!
Ive just made mine for next weeks challenge!! Took me 8hrs!!My eyes are all blurry!!!LOL
Love Debbie xxxx

cardmaking bird sa...

Truly gorgeous!! Well done on MDUC - can't wait to see your creations!! Marie xx

Raf mama’s mini dingen sa...

wowwwwwww another fantastic creation!! i love your work its alway,s gorgeous!!
hugs Raffa

Fleur sa...

Oh my, this is absolutly stunning
Hugz Fleur xXx

Yvonne sa...

Awesome this card you made for your brother!! Love everything about it!!
hugs Yvonne

Cordine sa...

It's gorgeous! He will gonna love it!
Hugs
Cordine