tirsdag 14. desember 2010

And the winner is....!

I have drawn a winner of the comments under my post in the Magnolia Advent Calendar.
Tam ti tam!!..
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
and it is
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
from

Please send me an email (cstoen@hotmail.com) with your full name and address, and you will soon have a surprise gift from Magnolia!:)

BIG CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU!!!

And to the rest of you, thank you for making my special day in the Magnolia Christmas Calendar so special for me. I love reading all your comments, you are too sweet!:))
Photobucket

2 kommentarer:

Rosa Forino sa...

congratulazioni alla vincitrice... saluti a te ciao

Brook sa...

So happy to see that I won. I sent an e-mail yesterday. I will send another to the e-mail address you gave. Thanks again!!!