Sider

▼

tirsdag 2. februar 2010

Looking for my Valentine

Feirer du Valentinsdagen 14. februar? Det gjør nok ikke jeg, men som mye annet er det en tradisjon som sniker seg til oss fra USA. Og litt fint er det jo, iallefall med så søte stempler som Magnolia lager.
Jeg har stanset ut hjerter fra Spellbinders dies. Og papirene er alle fra Magnolia. Tilda er fargelagt med Distress Ink, refillers. Formen hun er stemplet på er en Spillbinder oval die (Nestabilities). Bladene er QK.
Det runde valentinestempelet er fra Papirloftet, som er stemplet med Archival Ink, coffee. Jeg har sydd kantene og de er svertet med Distress Ink, walnut stain. Blomstene er fra Wild Orchid Crafts og Papirloftet. Jeg har påført Stickles, Star Dust på blomstene, papirkantene og litt på Tilda. Sommerfuglene er fra Karen Marie Klip, og du finner dem på Panduro.
Ha en flott dag!
Photobucket

23 kommentarer:

  1. Wow, å så vackert!
    Lycka den som blir motagare av det fina kortet! :o)

    Kram Marie

    SvarSlett
  2. Hi Camilla,
    your card is awesome and Tilda is a so sweet cupid.
    I love it.

    Hugs,
    Sabrina :-)

    SvarSlett
  3. Herregud så vakkert!! Nyydelig design og lag på lag med hjerter, vart jo bare en fantastisk flott effekt!! Og som alltid vakker fargelagt!!! Wow....

    Mail er snart på vei....har hatt litt lite timer i døgnet i det ssite... =)

    Klem,
    Jorunn

    SvarSlett
  4. Kan bara hålla med tidigare inlägg...Så vackert!!! Tack för att du förgyller min dag med detta underbara kort, skulle gärna vara din valentin...:o)
    Kram Lillemor

    SvarSlett
  5. Wouwiiii You make me so happy with al your beautifull cards. I fell almost in love with your cards hihi..lol.
    Hope you make soon more new cards;)

    Greetings from a cold and wet Holland

    Neltine

    SvarSlett
  6. Hei,

    Du lager helt nydelige kort, jeg har brukt hele ettermiddagen på å kikke meg rundt og snuse på alle de gode ideene dine.
    Veldig veldig veldig bra :)

    SvarSlett
  7. Over the top Gorgeous Camilla!!..the coloring and details are Amazing!!..Hugs, Ila

    SvarSlett
  8. So lolvey and so beautiful! Great job Camilla.
    Hugs Jacqueline

    SvarSlett
  9. This card is so cute, Camilla, Love the pretty colours and papers. That image is just adorable,
    Hugs Trudy

    SvarSlett
  10. oh!! this do gregorous!! I love it!
    This is one of the best cards I have ever seen :)
    Hugs from Poland :)

    SvarSlett
  11. Hello Camilla,

    WOW! How gorgeous. I love the design, colours, absolutely adorrable.

    Hugs,
    Monique xxx

    SvarSlett
  12. I'm looking for him too !!! lol
    Your card is absolutely stunning !!! So romantic, I love your style !!!
    Hugs
    Mag :)

    SvarSlett
  13. I realy stunnig. It´s great. I love your works and I will be a follower now.
    Hugs Babsi

    SvarSlett
  14. So awsom, very beautiful, every card is so beautifull!I love your works!

    SvarSlett
  15. Another absolutely stunning card Camilla, I could sit and stare at all your cards for hours, there are so many fantastic details! Superb colouring and the way you use the space is wonderful. Hugs, Chris xx

    SvarSlett
  16. Hi there all, I just registered on this great forum and wanted to say hello there! Have a great day!

    SvarSlett
  17. good morning,

    I am a really big fan of escort services

    I recently found this escort agency http://nj-escort.com [url=http://nj-escort.com]Escorts[/url]

    If anyone can tell me other escort agency sites, I would appreciate it.

    Looking for a webpage like

    SvarSlett
  18. if you guys exigency to deliver up to [url=http://www.generic4you.com]viagra[/url] online you can do it at www.generic4you.com, the most trusted viagra pharmaceutics seeking generic drugs.
    you can ascertain drugs like [url=http://www.generic4you.com/Sildenafil_Citrate_Viagra-p2.html]viagra[/url], [url=http://www.generic4you.com/Tadalafil-p1.html]cialis[/url], [url=http://www.generic4you.com/VardenafilLevitra-p3.html]levitra[/url] and more at www.rxpillsmd.net, the utmost [url=http://www.rxpillsmd.net]viagra[/url] informant on the web. well another great [url=http://www.i-buy-viagra.com]viagra[/url] pharmacy you can find at www.i-buy-viagra.com

    SvarSlett
  19. If you’re like me when you first saw the term “arbitrage sports betting” you just said, “huh?” You may even be reading this article because you were wondering. It is a relatively little method that can actually allow you to make money no matter who wins or loses. Kind of like heads I win, tails I win!

    Still, there are tons of bettors looking through rose colored glasses for the holy grail of betting systems that will let them make money without risking any. Well, there is a way to do that and it is called work! Gambling is called gambling for a reason, it’s risky. Let’s take a look at some sports betting systems.
    [url=http://www.pulsebet.com]college football betting[/url]
    On the other hand if you were to lose then you would wager twice what your original bet was. According to proponents of the system, this strategy will eventually enable you to win the bets you place and when you win you would recover all your lost bets plus one unit profit against your initial wager.

    In the preceding part of this discourse I concluded that (a) the greatest hazard for you as a typical, well-balanced sports Bettor is that you may continually lose more than you win and thereby regularly exhaust your betting funds, and (b) to thoroughly analyse the likelihood of that happening you need to properly address the following questions:

    (i) What things could possibly go wrong that would cause you harm?
    (ii) How likely is it that those things will go wrong for you?

    SvarSlett
  20. Allow to pass the beast with two backs casinos? examine this advanced [url=http://www.realcazinoz.com]online casino[/url] director and postpone online casino games like slots, blackjack, roulette, baccarat and more at www.realcazinoz.com .
    you can also impede our fresh [url=http://freecasinogames2010.webs.com]casino[/url] control at http://freecasinogames2010.webs.com and replace in true folding spondulix !
    another unsurpassed [url=http://www.ttittancasino.com]casino spiele[/url] within an eyelash of is www.ttittancasino.com , during german gamblers, get not busy online casino bonus.

    SvarSlett
  21. i have been following this blog for some time now, good job by the way

    SvarSlett