Sider

▼

fredag 9. oktober 2009

DT Magnolia ~ Spooky Edwin

I don't like horror films, so this supercute Halloween stamps from Magnolia is perfect;) Edwin is just adorable. So love the owl too:) Here I have actually masked together five stamps!
Over the image I have put some tags. I belive something scary will happen to you if you open this card before Halloween!!;)
Booo!
Here you can see the tags:)
Card Recipe
Stamps: Magnolia - So Spooky Collection
Papers: Bazzill, black (raven).
Patterned Paper: Magnolia -So Spooky.
Colouring: Distress Ink, refillers.
Die: Label 1 from Spellbinders.
Embellishments: Black eyelets.
Techniques: sewing with sewing machine.
Other: Brown colour on the edges with ColorBox~Dark Brown & Distress Ink~vintage photo, stickles on the moon, Edwins stick and the leaves. Glimmer mist on whole the card.'
Card size: 22x14 cm
The frames on my photos are made by Xtina.
Photobucket

6 kommentarer:

  1. Såå herlige halloween kort! Han er jo bare så kul og skjønn Edwin da, ikkje skummel i det heile tatt!!

    Stilig design, og så kult med alle de tag'ene også!
    Kult!

    Klem,
    Jorunn

    SvarSlett
  2. Heisann
    Så tøft det ble:) Alle detaljene er jo bare så stilige. Fasinerende å studere. Ha en fin helg..

    SvarSlett
  3. Oh So Spooky Fabulous!!..I love it!!..Hugs, Ila

    SvarSlett
  4. Amazing work!! I just love your style of cards, they are wonderful.

    SvarSlett
  5. Wow Camilla what a fabulous creation! Just love the image and your colouring!
    Hugs Tab xxx

    SvarSlett
  6. What an amazing card! i love the owl its so cte and he rest of the card is fabulous
    love tasha xx

    SvarSlett