fredag 18. september 2009

Birthday folder #2

You were all right, more pupils wanted to have drawings for their birthday!:) Here is Malene's folder for all the wonderful drawings from her classmates.
I asked Malene about her favourite colour, and she told me it was green. So then I made her a green Tilda:) I have used a Magnolia stamp called Tulip Tilda from the Easter collection. She is coloured with Distress Ink. I have added some stickles, star dust, to the tulips.
The swirl stamp is from Rhonna Farrer, and the round stamp is from Ett Trykk/Norsk Stempelblad.
On the back I have used my personal stamp from Scrapmagasinet. The date stamp is also from Ett Trykk/Norsk Stempelblad.
The frames I have put on the photos are made by Xtina.
I wish you a lovely Friday!!
Photobucket

2 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

Åhh, du får bare fram de lekereste ting med fingrene dine;)) Nydelig:) Skulle ønske jeg å fikk slik når jeg å har bursdag... Hehe.. Dette var bare vakker:))) Samme var Siris;) Jeg ønsker deg ei kjempeflott helg!
Stor klem fra Hanna

Anonym sa...

Very cute! Love the colors :)