Hi there! Today I will show you this cute dog kennel I made for Magnolia DooHickey Club Vol. 8 {My best friend, pets and animals}.
Both dogs are Magnolia stamps, which I have coloured with Distress Ink, re-inkers. I made a template for the doghouse myself, inspired by bird huses. Then I decorated the house with different flowers from Magnolia.
You can open the roof, and put a gift inside. The pattern papers are from Maja Design.
If you would like to get a package full of dies, and an inspirational magazine, you can order it HERE.
Thank you so much for visiting my Magnolia blog!
Hugs,
Camilla
amazing
SvarSlettlove it
Bad Kitty's Craftroom
It is beautiful, Camilla! :)
SvarSlettaah ... finally I can see this one from many angles and it was more even cute!! I can't believe that the cutie dog house can open and you're just brilliant Camilla <3 love love love ....
SvarSlettI can't say more for your coloring as they always amazed me all the time, gorgeous work my friend <3 <3
Big hugs, Yulis
Buy Online Dogs and Cats at Online - Asia Pets
SvarSlettBest Pet Dog Store in Delhi - India
Online Pet Shop in India
Best Pet Shop in Delhi - India
Beagle Puppy For Sale in Delhi, Beagle Breeders
Beagle Breeders in Delhi - India