søndag 17. april 2011

Beautiful Tilda ♥

Today I have been cuddleing with the cutest Savannah again♥ 
She is only nine days old, and sleeps all the time. But for some moments she opened her eyes, and could see her favourite auntie;)
♥♥♥
Here I have made a new card with one of my new favourite from Magnolias collection Butterfly Dreams
She is called Beautiful Tilda
I have coloured the image with Distress Ink, reinkers. 
She is so cute and beautiful, and very fun to colour! I love how the wings turned out with some Stickles-Star Dust on closest to her body.
Here are the colours I have used:
Skin: Tattered Rose, Vintage photo.
Hair: Antique Linen, Walnut Stain.
Dress: Weathered Wood, Black Soot.
Wings and Butterfly: Victorian Velvet, Weathered Wood, Tattered Rose, Aged Mahogany, Black Soot.
Shadings around the the image: Stormy Sky.
I have used Italieri Brush, round 000, and the paper I have stamped on is Canson 300g. I use Archival Ink, Jet Black to stamp with. I think that ink is great for Distress colouring.
The text, Especially for you,  is also from Magnolia. 
I have also used a DooHickey from Magnolia called Leaf and Swirl.
The papers are once again from Pion Design, I have used Ros and Ornament.
The paper with the gothic text on is from Panduro.
I have put some Cheese Cloth behind the image. It is sprayed with blue Glimmer Mist.
All the paperedges are inked with Walnut Stain, 
and I have used my Sewing Machine again.
The card is decorated inside aswell.
The photo corners are Quic Kutz.
I want to participate in the Wild Orchid Challenge with this card, as they want to see wings.
♥♥♥
Thank you so much for visiting my blog,
and have a lovely evening!

8 kommentarer:

Maritha sa...

ÅHHHHH så himla fint kort och vilka magiskt fina färger....helt underbart fint verkligen!! =) Du målar så fint att man bara svimmar nästan....=)

Kram Maritha

THE HOOSIER STAMPER sa...

Just Beautiful!!!!!

Lillemor sa...

WOW, Camilla! Du slutar aldrig att ta andan ur mig med dina fantastiska kort! Den här Tildan var inte alls en av mina favoriter, fram tills NU! Du har verkligen lyckats att göra henne så vacker som hon bara kan bli...underbart! Och detta ljuvliga papper sen då...jag väntar hem en leverans i dagarna och jag längtar ännu mer efter att ja sett det här...TACK för att du sprider sån skaparglädje omkring dig. Hoppas du får ett härligt påsklov och hnner med både att mysa med Savannah och mjuta av lite ledighet! Jag njuter av min ledighet i vårsolen.
KRAM Lillemor

Debbie sa...

I don't even know where to begin to say how beautiful this is. I just love your work

Hugs
Debbie

Mona E sa...

Et aldeles nydelig kort, Camilla! Fantastisk flott fargelagt som alltid! Klem...Mona

x laura x sa...

stunning
x laura x

Kianel sa...

Hej Camilla!
OMG!!!! Your card is absolutely stunning and i just love every single detail of it!!! Your coloring is gorgeous and the whole card really elegant, romantic and shabby! Love it, love it, love it!
Love from France, Kianel.

dagala sa...

evry detal so cool. I love butterfly. here I see so amazing card:)