mandag 26. juli 2010

Mermaid Tilda:)

Here I have made a card for a lovely friend of mine, Janne. She celebrated her birthday some days ago.
I have used the sweet Mermaid image from Magnolia's summer stamp kit. The "Especially for you"-text is also from Magnolia.
The image is coloured with Distress Ink, reinkers. I have used tattered rose and walnut stain on Tilda's mermaid outfit.
As you may see, I have added a lot of Stickles-Star Dust on her fin. The spots on the edge are made with a stamp from Stempelglede. And I have used the colour Weathered Wood. Also the same colour on the shadows around Tilda. I have used Stickles on the flowers, but here the colour Platinum. I have added Crackle Accents on the bubbles. The whole card is sprayed with Glimmer Mist.
The opening for the tag is made with a Color box ink pad, and then cut out with scissors. And the text on the tag is also from Stempelglede. I got the idea for the shells from my DT friend Kim. They are embossed with embossing powder-clear, then inked with walnut stain. I have used them as "leaves" behind the flowers.
I have also made this card for two challenges; first I have used the lovely sketch by Deb at Cute Card Thursday. And I have then tried to make a vintage looking card which is the theme at Just Magnolia this week. And I also qualify for the first challenge at Magical Monday, where the theme is glitter.

Thank you so much for visiting my blog, and have a lovely day!!
Photobucket

12 kommentarer:

Samantha sa...

What a fabulous card Camilla.
Hugs
Sam xx

Debbie sa...

Absolutely Gorgeous!!!

debby4000 sa...

Oh this is so gorgeous Camilla, beautiful colours and sweet Tilda.
luv
Debby

arjette sa...

Hi there,

boy oh boy what a beautifull card!!!

gr. Arjette.

Jenny sa...

Beautiful as always!

Stampin Mindy sa...

Camilla,

This is amazing! Your coloring is gorgeous. You are my coloring idol! I cannot wait to get this darling image. I love the colors and papers. All of your embellishments are just perfect!

Hugs!

Jacqueline's Weblog sa...

Absolute gorgeous, what a lovely card!
Hugs Jacqueline

Deb sa...

this is just stunning Camilla, love it, your details are fabulous as always, many thanks for using my sketch on CCT this week, hugs Debx

Arina sa...

HI CAMILLA, I AM JUST BLOG HOPPING AND SI I FINNELY FOUND YOU...
I LOVE YOUR CARDS, ALL THE DEATAILS AND COLOURING.WOUWWWWWWWWWWW.

I AM NOW A FOLLOWER OFF YOUR BLOG.
AND I WILL PUT YOUR BLOG INTO MY SIDEBAR..

SORRY BUD MY ENGLISCH IS NOT SO GOOD.
HUGS FROM ARINA ( THE NETHERLANDS)

Angie sa...

Hi Camilla,

Looks like we used the same image today. Yours looks beautiful as always. You asked about the paper that I use with Copics and Distress Inks. Here's a link: http://beepaper.com/paper/artist-marker-pad.asp. I order item 926T-30-08511. I don't know if they ship overseas though.

Angie

Emma and Susan sa...

What a beautiful creation. Thanks for joining us this week at Cute Card Thursday. Good Luck!
Love Emma and Susan
xxx

Dena sa...

Camilla, this is beyond gorgeous! Wowzers!!!! Love the details and soft, subtle colors!! Gorgeous!
Thank you for joining Just Magnolia this week!
Hugs, Dena