Sider

▼

onsdag 9. juni 2010

DT Magnolia ~ A flower for you

Magnolia have many cute stamps coming from the Wedding Collection 2010 now, and this is one of them. I am so grateful to have recived this one in my DT-package!:)
The weather is so beautiful these days, and I love taking photos of my cards outside! I have placed it on a stone-wall just outside our house.
Tilda is coloured with Distress Ink, reinkers. And added lots of Stickles-Star Dust. I have also added some Stickles-Platinum to the flowers.
All papers and most of the flowers are from Magnolia. It is only the white large rose that is from Wild Orchid Crafts. The photocorners are a die from Quic Kutz. And the leaves are punched out with a Martha Stewart punch. The borderpunch is also from MS.
I am so flabbergasted after seeing and not to mention reading all your comments under my "A gift from the heart" Candy!!:) Thank you so much! It is a bit sad that there will be only one winner...
Anyway, it is not to late to enter:) I will draw the winner on Saturday.
Have a wonderful evening!

Photobucket

23 kommentarer:

  1. This is so gorgeous! Beautiful coloring.

    SvarSlett
  2. Woowwww, so beautiful!
    gr. Welmoed

    SvarSlett
  3. Hi Camilla,

    I come by your blog everyday en I love you're cards, they are so beautifull!!!! This one too, so gorgeous!!!!

    gr. Arjette (the Netherlands).

    SvarSlett
  4. This really is very pretty.
    Hugz Fleur xXx

    SvarSlett
  5. Camilla,
    Oh my word, what an absolutely gorgeous card!! I am blown away by your talent!!! You are amazing!!!
    Teri

    SvarSlett
  6. Another BEAUTIFUL card,Camilla, I love your work.

    Hugs

    Judi xx

    SvarSlett
  7. Wow!!! So, so beautiful!!! xox Julia Sáddi

    SvarSlett
  8. Helt underbart kort! Så mycke fint på din blogg! =0)

    Mvh Maritha

    SvarSlett
  9. This card is so pretty and colorful! I love this sweet Tilda, and you've colored her so beautifully!
    Hugs,
    April

    SvarSlett
  10. Ohh what a sweety!
    Love all the little details and your colouring is amazing!
    Bye,
    Marijke

    SvarSlett
  11. Hello Camilla,

    What an adorrable little girl Tilda is. You have made this card so beautiful. I love all the details. The colours, design and flowers are gorgeous!

    Hugs,
    Monique xxx

    SvarSlett
  12. hai Camilla what a beautiful card you make your colouring is gorgeous the flowers all great, And the picture off here you make in the garden is wonderful this time off the year are the colours so beautiful

    greethings Cora

    SvarSlett
  13. Gorgeous card Camilla, love the beautifully coloured wonderful sweet image and fabulous details.

    Hugs Jannie

    SvarSlett
  14. åh. jeg ble litt forelsket i det kortet der altså.
    Du er virkelig flink:)

    ha en fin torsdag.
    klem fra siri

    SvarSlett
  15. What a beautiful card.

    Grtzz Marjon

    SvarSlett
  16. Wow er imponert!
    Et vakkert kort med mange fine detaljer. Ser at det er mange flotte stempler hos Magnolia :)

    SvarSlett
  17. Hi Camilla,

    This lovely card is just gorgeous
    and your colloring is so beautiful
    and perfect done,I don`t see manny girls collor the way you do its stunning!!!
    the paper is sweet.

    Lots of love
    from Holland
    Sonja xx

    SvarSlett
  18. Wow - gorguss. I have recently ordered this stamp. Can't wait to have a play. Love the colours, so beautiful. x

    SvarSlett
  19. Stunning card Camilla love the colours

    SvarSlett
  20. WOW!! What a stunning card!!

    SvarSlett
  21. Sukk....får nesten vondt i hjertet så fint kortet er;) Du er så utrolig flink å fargelegge. Må innom kver dag for å se om det er noe nytt;)
    Nyt sommeren

    SvarSlett
  22. Helt underbart!!!
    Som allt du gör! :)
    Kram, Sanne

    SvarSlett
  23. Hi Camilla!

    What a beautifull card, it's really wonderfull!!! May I ask which colours you used?? I want to start coloring with distress ink too and if I know what colors you used I can make a better choice in which colors I want to buy...
    Have a nice weekend!

    gr. Arjette from Holland.

    SvarSlett