Sider

▼

onsdag 7. april 2010

Pirate-Edwin on a barrel

Here is cute Pirate Edwin!:)) He is sitting on a barrel just waiting for the party to start!:))
Today I got my Magnolia Ink #3 Magazine!! Wow, it is just amazing!! Love everything in it, the cards, other projects and the step by steps...<3 I have been looking in it since I came from work, and can't stop! It is so much great inspirations there.
Now back to the card. The image is masked and coloured with Distress Ink re-inkers. The papers are from Tim Holtz, as the grungeboard skull. I have painted it with Crackle Paint-Picket Fence, and inked the edges with walnut stain. The papers are sewed and inked. The stamp arount the image is from Stempelglede.
Have a great evening!!:) And thank you so much for signing my guestbook at the bottom of my blog, it is so fun to read:))
Photobucket

10 kommentarer:

  1. JEg syns det mye inspirasjon å hente i bloggen din også jeg Camilla.... Alltid like nydelig og lærerikt:)))

    klem fra Angella

    SvarSlett
  2. Kjempe nydelig!!

    ;0)Gry-Beate

    SvarSlett
  3. Your little ptrate card is so cute to see,adoreble.

    x Esther

    SvarSlett
  4. Åhhh, såå söt liten pirat kille.
    Härliga pirat färger och detaljer.
    Förstår att du är glad över tidningen;)
    Kramar Camilla

    SvarSlett
  5. Underbart söt! ÅÅÅÅ vad jag längtar efter dessa fina stämplar. Tack för alltid lika fin inspiration!

    kram Marie

    SvarSlett
  6. WOw amazing card Camilla! Today I bought the distress re-inkers but its really heart!! Cant get the right skin colours.. I looked at your tutorial and you use Tattered rose and vintage photo but my skin turns out a bit yellow if I use those?? Any tips?? Hugs Marley

    SvarSlett
  7. Über-cool!! Disse piratmotivene er så sinnsykt fine, og du har som vanlig farvelagt utrolig flott:)
    Jeg blir i så godt humør av å se på kortene dine!

    Ha en vakker dag,
    klem, Camilla :)

    SvarSlett
  8. What a cute card, the image is so funny. Great job!
    Hugs Jacqueline

    SvarSlett